[ovirt-users] how to setup image-io-proxy after initially disabling it

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 11:26:52 UTC 2017

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 9:03 AM, Paolo Margara <paolo.margara at polito.it>
wrote:

> Hi Gianluca,
>
> if you execute "engine-config --get ImageProxyAddress" the value of that
> attribute is your engine's fqdn?
>
> I had a similar issue in the past with my setup and in my case the problem
> was the wrong value of the attribute ImageProxyAddress, I hope this could
> be useful also for you.
>
> Greetings,
>
>     Paolo

Oh, yes... I remember in the past something like this.... I forgot ...

Indeed
[root at ovirt ovirt-engine]# engine-config --get ImageProxyAddress
ImageProxyAddress: localhost:54323 version: general
[root at ovirt ovirt-engine]#

So after executing:

engine-config -s ImageProxyAddress=ovirt:54323

where "ovirt" is the hostname of my engine, engine service restart and
ovirt-imageio-proxy service restart I was able to upload an image
Thanks!
Gianluca