[ovirt-users] oVirt Actual Size <1GB

Johann van der Westhuizen johann at sharenet.co.za
Tue Dec 12 15:09:47 UTC 2017

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Not to familiar with oVirt, were do I get / export that logs.

Yes, it’s running on a server and we are accessing it via the web console. Where you basically manage everything.

Thanks.

Regards / Groete,

JOHANN VAN DER WESTHUIZEN
Systems Administrator

4 Silverwood Close

+27 21 700 4827

Steenberg Office Park

johann at sharenet.co.za<mailto:johann at sharenet.co.za>

Westlake

www.sharenet.co.za<http://www.sharenet.co.za/>

[cid:image001.gif at 01D3736B.FB7DD8E0]<http://www.sharenet.co.za/v3/trade/>

The views and opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual sender of this message and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sharenet (Pty) Ltd. Consequently, Sharenet (Pty) Ltd does not accept responsibility for such views and opinions and this message should not be read as representing the views and opinions of Sharenet (Pty) Ltd without subsequent written confirmation. Each page attached hereto must also be read in conjunction with this disclaimer.
Confidentiality note: This message is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are notified that any distribution, use of or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received the communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.

Sharenet Investments (FSP#46570) and Sharenet Securities (FSP#28430) are authorised financial service providers.