[ovirt-users] Standalone Gluster Storage

Sahina Bose sabose at redhat.com
Wed Dec 13 06:03:58 UTC 2017

The backup-volfile-servers as an additional mount option should handle the
case where one of the servers goes down - storage domain should continue to
be available.
The servers specified for this option can be the servers participating in
your volume. For instance, the set of unique servers from the "gluster
volume info" command.

If even with this mount option, you're facing an issue - please log a bug
with gluster mount logs and vdsm logs.

thanks
sahina