[ovirt-users] Empty cgroup files on centos 7.3 host

Konstantin Shalygin k0ste at k0ste.ru
Sun Dec 17 13:30:26 UTC 2017

<snip>

> I thought, I can get my needed values from there, but all files are empty.
>
> Looking at this post:http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2017-January/079011.html
> this should work.
>
> Is this normal on centos 7.3 with oVirt installed? How can I get those values, without monitoring all VMs directly?
>
> oVirt Version we use:
> 4.1.1.8-1.el7.centos
Hi Florian. You find answer on this? Today released netdata 1.9.0. New
feature is disk i/o and network metrics per VM - and all of this not
work with oVirt from bootstrap. I created issue (netdata #3144
<https://github.com/firehol/netdata/issues/3144>) and network metrics is
winned. But disk metrics is just empty - as you sayed before (oVirt
release 4.1.7).