[ovirt-users] Option to put host into maintenance after installation of new host

Florian Schmid fschmid at ubimet.com
Mon Dec 18 14:48:29 UTC 2017

Hi,

would it be possible for future releases to add an option to the add new host tab to put the host in maintenance after installation instead of activating it.
The same would be for reinstall.

I have the problem now, that all hosts after installation will be activated, but network is not configured yet. Therefore host will be in non operational state and will be rebooted immediately.
The only solution I have now is to configure power management after the host has all networks configured.

I want to have all my networks as required, because otherwise someone will forget to add all of them and then you have other issues.

BR Florian