[ovirt-users] missing vm in vm portal in statefull pool

Роман Черкалин r.cherkalin at nppmera.ru
Thu Dec 21 10:47:36 UTC 2017

Hi all,

On ovirt 4.2 I make two pools 10 and 20 VMs, 1 vm for each user, and when overall number of vm more than 15 or so, on user login and start, VM has assigned but never appears in vm portal, if try to start again this message will be displayed:
"START_POOL failed [Cannot attach VM to VM-Pool. VM-Pool is already attached to a User., Cannot attach VM to VM-Pool. VM-Pool is already attached to a User., Cannot attach VM to VM-Pool. VM-Pool is already attached to a User., Cannot attach VM to VM-Pool. VM-Pool is already attached to a User., Cannot attach VM to VM-Pool. VM-Pool is already attached to a User., Cannot attach VM to VM-Pool. VM-Pool is already attached to a User., Cannot attach VM to VM-Pool. VM-Pool is already attached to a User., Cannot attach VM to VM-Pool. VM-Pool is already attached to a User., User is already attached to maximum number of VMs from this VM-Pool.]".
Say if create one pool with 20 VM all happen again. Maybe I'm missing something?

With regards,
Roman Cherkalin