[ovirt-users] Remove all traces of a host from oVirt Engine

Vinícius Ferrão ferrao at if.ufrj.br
Fri Dec 22 14:53:02 UTC 2017

Hello,

I’m installing a brand new oVirt 4.2 infrastructure and for whatever reasons I don’t know one host got in an unstable state (due to misconfigurations of iSCSI networks) and it fails to be up.

After giving up on the host I just reinstalled it and tried to add it again on the engine. To make me surprise, the problem persisted. So there’s an issue on the engine.

The question is: how can I completely remove all traces os a given host on the ovirt engine? The server was removed gracefully from the web interface, but it appears that something nasty was keep in the engine.

Thanks,
V.