[ovirt-users] Ovirt 4.2 and host console

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 17:32:48 UTC 2017

Hello, after upgrading engine and then  plain CentOS 7.4 host from 4.1 to
4.2, I see in host section if I select line for the host, right click and
host console... That tries to go to the typical 9090 cockpit Port of
node-ng...
Is this an error or in 4.2 the access to host console is for plain OS nodes
too?
In that case is there any service I have to enable on host?
It seems indeed my host is not currently listening on 9090 Port....
Thanks,
Gianluca