[ovirt-users] 4.2: Can't add local storage

Blaster Blaster at 556nato.com
Sun Dec 24 17:27:54 UTC 2017

Fresh install of 4.2 self hosted engine.

Right after install, I tried to add local storage.  I tried to put the
hosted engine VM into maint mode, but it forever just sat there in the
going into maint state, and never actually went into maint state.

The default Datacenter was in uninitialized state.

So I tried adding an NFS storage domain, which initialized the
datacenter.  Now when I try and put the hosted engine VM into maint mode
I get: Cannot switch the hosts to maintenance mode. There are no
available hosts capable of running the engine VM.

What am I doing wrong?