[ovirt-users] Turn on "Nested Virtualization" on the "hosted-engine"

Roman Drovalev drovalev at miac.kaluga.ru
Mon Dec 25 06:23:47 UTC 2017

Hello
I have 1 host with "oVirt-hosted-engine" (oVirt Engine Version:
4.1.8.2-1.el7.centos)
How do I enable the settings on the host "Hostdev Passthrough & SR-IOV"
and "Nested Virtualization"?
Now I manually added these options to the kernel, but "Nested
Virtualization" does not work!
1. How to include these options for "oVirt-engine"
2.What parameters should I enable for the virtual machine?

Help please, I'm migrating from Hyper-V at the moment there is no way to
add a second host.

P.S. In the web console, these settings can not be activated, because
the host does not go into maintenance mode because of the "hosted-engine".