[ovirt-users] ovirt 4.2 + Win 7 64bit VM + Blue Iris no workie

Blaster blaster at 556nato.com
Wed Dec 27 17:05:47 UTC 2017

I did that over a year ago when I first had the issue.  They washed their hands of it saying it was known to work on ESXi and they don’t have any device drivers nor where they doing anything but standard Windows library calls, so they pushed it back to a Hypervisor issue.

It’s known to work with ESXi and Xenserver.   I haven’t heard either way on Proxmox.  I’m guessing there’s some issue with QEMU.