[ovirt-users] 4.2: failed reconstructing master storage domain

Idan Shaby ishaby at redhat.com
Thu Dec 28 06:59:26 UTC 2017

Hi  Blaster,

First, can you please attach the engine and vdsm logs, so we can see if
there's any clue about this?
Second, if you don't have anything important on you storage domains, I
would suggest trying to force remove all your domains, then force remove
the datacenter, create a new one and reinstall your host via oVirt.
Then you can create new storage domains and attach them to your new
datacenter.

Regards,
Idan