[ovirt-users] OVS support in oVirt 4.2

Eduardo Mayoral emayoral at arsys.es
Thu Dec 28 11:59:37 UTC 2017

Hi,

    After upgrading to oVirt 4.2 I see OVS switch type is still listed
in the UI as "Experimental". I remember in 4.0 using OVS switches
prevented live migration of the VMs between hosts. Is this still so? Can
someone comment on the status of OVS switching support in oVirt 4.2 and
the preferred switch type? I would love to give OVS and OVN a try, but
not at the expense of sacrificing live migration of VMs.

    Thanks for your help!

--
Eduardo Mayoral Jimeno (emayoral at arsys.es)
Administrador de sistemas. Departamento de Plataformas. Arsys internet.