[ovirt-users] Exporting/Copying VM to another oVirt server

Alex Bartonek Alex at unix1337.com
Thu Dec 28 20:37:18 UTC 2017

After the success of getting my VM's working on my test server, I decided to wipe out another server I had and wanted to move my VMs to it.   I tried the "Export" as ova and it seems to work but in the Tasks its red:

"Exporting VM CentOS7 as an OVA to /ovirt_data/CentOS7.ova on Host junkHost".

The .ova is never created.   Is there another way to do this?  Both servers are running 4.2.

Googling hasnt helped me find a solution yet...