[ovirt-users] Migrating VM's from downed host

Mark Steele msteele at telvue.com
Fri Dec 29 12:53:12 UTC 2017

Donny,

Thank you - I was able to go into the host and 'Confirm it was manually
shutdown' - this fenced the host and then put all the VM's into a down
state - from there I was able to move them.

Thank you for your quick response!

Mark

***
*Mark Steele*
CIO / VP Technical Operations | TelVue Corporation
TelVue - We Share Your Vision
16000 Horizon Way, Suite 100 | Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
800.885.8886 x128 | msteele at telvue.com | http://www.telvue.com
twitter: http://twitter.com/telvue | facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/telvue