[ovirt-users] 4.2.0 Unable to create VM disk from VM Portal

Vrgotic, Marko M.Vrgotic at activevideo.com
Fri Dec 29 15:20:19 UTC 2017

Dear oVirt community,

I have following setup:
4 servers as glusterfs storage: providing volume 1 for HostedEngine ad volume 2 for VM Storage
7 Hypervisors
SelfHosted Engine 4.2.0 clean install (not an upgrade)

Problem:
Missing option to add/create VM disk from VM Portal / even as Admin user.
I have tried with Admin suer and creating user “Test” wth PowerUser role.
In both cases there is not option to create or attach disk.

Is the approach changed since 4.2.0? Am I missing a setting?
Please let me know, I will provide more data if needed.

Kindly awaiting your reply.

--
Met vriendelijke groet / Best regards,
Marko Vrgotic