[ovirt-users] oVirt virtio drivers for fedora 5

Anantha Raghava raghav at exzatechconsulting.com
Sun Dec 31 14:43:58 UTC 2017

Hello Sergey,

Your suggestion worked Instead of extending the disks, we added the
third IDE disk with about 500 GB, created the required partitions, mount
points and just synchronised the date from physical server to all these
mount points using DD command. Post the completion of synchronization
process, we modified the fstab and the VM went live.

Now all well.

Thanks for your suggestion and WISH YOU & THE LIST A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava