[ovirt-users] problem after rebooting the node

Shalabh Goel shalabhgoel13 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 12:10:05 UTC 2017

HI,

I am getting the following error on my node after rebooting it.

VDSM ovirtnode2 command HostSetupNetworksVDS failed: Executing commands
failed: ovs-vsctl: unix:/var/run/openvswitch/db.sock: database connection
failed (No such file or directory)

To solve this, I am trying to restart ovsdb-server using the following
command,

ovsdb-server --remote=punix:*/var/run/openvswitch/db.sock*
--remote=db:Open_vSwitch,Open_vSwitch,manager_options
--private-key=db:Open_vSwitch,SSL,private_key--certificate=db:Open_vSwitch,SSL,certificate
--bootstrap-ca-cert=db:Open_vSwitch,SSL,ca_cert --pidfile --detach

But I am getting the following error.

ovsdb-server: /var/run/openvswitch/ovsdb-server.pid.tmp: create failed (No
such file or directory)

How to restart the ovsdb-server?? Also ovirtmgmt network is missing from my
node. It happened after I rebooted my node after it got upgraded to Ovirt
4.1

--
Shalabh Goel