[ovirt-users] Export/Import Virtual Machcines

Fernando Frediani fernando.frediani at upx.com.br
Thu Feb 2 20:38:02 UTC 2017

Hi.

I found that it is possible to import Virtual Machines from a VMware
environment,  XEN or even Libvirt/KVM but it is not directly from
another oVirt environment. Is this expected ?

I have two environments where I need to transfer VMs from one to another
and the only way I see is Export it to a Export Domain, copy it over to
another Export Domain in the other side then Import. Is this intended to
be like that ? Why to order environments that works straight way and to
own oVirt not ?

Thanks

Fernando