[ovirt-users] [Call for feedback] did you install/update to 4.1.0?

Ralf Schenk rs at databay.de
Fri Feb 3 10:49:02 UTC 2017

Hello,

in reality my cluster is a hyper-converged cluster. But how do I tell
this Ovirt Engine ? Of course I activated the checkbox "Gluster"
(already some versions ago around 4.0.x) but that didn't change anything.

Bye

--

*Ralf Schenk*
fon +49 (0) 24 05 / 40 83 70

*Databay AG*
Jens-Otto-Krag-Straße 11
D-52146 Würselen
*www.databay.de* <http://www.databay.de>

Sitz/Amtsgericht Aachen • HRB:8437 • USt-IdNr.: DE 210844202
Vorstand: Ralf Schenk, Dipl.-Ing. Jens Conze, Aresch Yavari, Dipl.-Kfm.
Philipp Hermanns
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Wilhelm Dohmen