[ovirt-users] Export/Import Virtual Machcines

Shahar Havivi shavivi at redhat.com
Sun Feb 5 07:02:53 UTC 2017

Detach data-domain or using export domain is a good solution,
another one is to use "import" button from the VMs tab and use "Kvm (via
Libvirt)" as the source.
you will need to open Libvirt ports as described here:
http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/Libvirt_daemon_is_not_listening_on_tcp_ports_although_configured_to