[ovirt-users] VM fails to start - oVirt 4.1 and Node NG 4.1

Anantha Raghava raghav at exzatechconsulting.com
Tue Feb 7 10:17:59 UTC 2017

Hello Yaniv,

The issue seems to have resolved post upgrade to oVirt Node 4.1 to
4.1.0.1. Also, Ubuntu Precise Disk was corrupted and all other VMs are
starting properly. I removed the VM and recreated the same, it started
functioning normally.

Now need to assess as to why the VM Disk got corrupted at the first
place. Cannot attach the logs here as the logs are already rotated.

However thanks for help.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Anantha Raghava

eXzaTech Consulting And Services Pvt. Ltd.