[ovirt-users] oVirt VM backup and restore

Beckman, Daniel Daniel.Beckman at ingramcontent.com
Tue Feb 7 17:05:41 UTC 2017

We’re been using oVirtBackup with our oVirt 4.0.5 environment and it’s worked well. It’s not the most efficient ( first creates a snapshot, then clone, then backup) but we can live with it.

Has anyone tested oVirtBackup with oVirt 4.1? Does it still work? I want to know before we upgrade. I’d like to eventually use the new v4 API but I haven’t seen a lot of documentation on how it works in practice.

Thanks,
Daniel