[ovirt-users] high number of IOPS from ovirt hosts

Andrea Ghelardi a.ghelardi at iontrading.com
Sun Feb 12 17:27:47 UTC 2017

Andrea,
I don't want to point any fingers but Mark Greenall faced some issues with Ovirt 4.06/4.1 linked to equallogic as well.
You may want to search posts in this ML with subject " Ovirt 4.0.6 guests 'Not Responding' " to see if you find any similarities.
How many storages are you presenting to how many clusters?
Also, are your nodes all Hosted Engine Hosts? In my old configuration, normal hosts read IOPS ranged from 50 to 500 while HE ones peaked even ~3000
Cheers
AG