[ovirt-users] VNC console extremely slow on windows 10

Nelson Lameiras nelson.lameiras at lyra-network.com
Mon Feb 13 17:24:08 UTC 2017

Hello,

Since my company laptop has been migrated to from windows 7 to windows 10, launching a console on oVirt 4.0 (and 4.1) VMs which are configured with VNC graphics is extremely slow (around one refresh every 10 seconds). This is painfully slow and barely usable. The same console on SPICE graphics works perfectly.

This is specially annoying since oVirt engine installation console works only with VNC in my build. I'm installing oVirt 4.1 on a test cluster, this makes my life very hard :(

So, now I'm not sure this is an issue with oVirt, remote-viewer (for windows) or windows 10.

Does anybody else have this problem? any advice?

cordialement, regards,

	Nelson LAMEIRAS
Ingénieur Systèmes et Réseaux / Systems and Networks engineer
Tel: +33 5 32 09 09 70
nelson.lameiras at lyra-network.com

www.lyra-network.com | www.payzen.eu

Lyra Network, 109 rue de l'innovation, 31670 Labège, FRANCE