[ovirt-users] Change Vlan ID's which are connected to the Host/VM's

Michael Burman mburman at redhat.com
Wed Feb 15 06:06:31 UTC 2017

Hello Matt

Yes, there is a way, it can be done as part of our MultiHost Network
feature(since 3.4).
If you have the same logical network attached to multiple hosts in your DC,
you can update their vlan IDs via the 'Networks' main tab and this will
send a setup networks command through all of your hosts in the DC and
update the logical network with the new vlan ID.
- Note that this can be done when the VMs are running on the host/s as
well.

Good luck)

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 11:51 PM, Matt . <yamakasi.014 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Is there a way to change Vlan ID's which are connected to the Hosts
> when the VM's on it are down ?
>
> As i need to change a lot of them it would be create if the engine can
> perform some process which allows me to hammer my hosts with the new
> vlan ID's for their bridges.
>
> I hope someone has an idea.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Matt