[ovirt-users] VMs are not running/booting on one host

Peter Hudec phudec at cnc.sk
Wed Feb 15 19:39:26 UTC 2017

Hi,

I did already, but not find any suspicious, see attached logs and the
spice screenshot.

Actually the VM is booting, but is stacked in some  bad state.
When migrating, the migration is sucessfull, but the vm is not acessible
/even on network/

Right now I found one VM, which is working well.

In logs look for diplci01 at 2017-02-15 20:23:00,420, the VM ID is
7ddf349b-fb9a-44f4-9e88-73e84625a44e

	thanks
		Peter