[ovirt-users] Change Vlan ID's which are connected to the Host/VM's

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 14:51:18 UTC 2017

Hi Alona,

I must say, I removed the network from the host but the VM's still
have it on their nics and that is the issue and stop me from changing
the networkname. In my opinion nothing affects changing the name when
it's only on the VM and the VM is down.

I hope we can work something out on that part, the hosts is not the
issue, I can manage that with removing the networklabel from the
network so it get's removed from the host.

Cheers,

Matt