[ovirt-users] Disable guest agent not installed warning

Misak Khachatryan kmisak at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 20:46:42 UTC 2017

Sorry for duplicate posts, messed up between accounts.

The problem is that it's not a FreeBSD Machine, it's FreeBSD based
Juniper Virtual Router Reflector image, which i cannot modify by any
way. It's proprietary product, only part of it is FreeBSD (mostly
kernel and base environment).

Best regards,
Misak Khachatryan