[ovirt-users] Restoring Hosted Engine to failed

Logan Kuhn support at jac-properties.com
Fri Feb 24 16:34:19 UTC 2017

Hi

I'm in the process of trying to restore our previous hosted engine onto
new, permanent, storage.  I've followed this guide:
https://www.ovirt.org/develop/developer-guide/engine/migrate-to-hosted-engine/

It went pretty smoothly up until the hosted engine deploy tried to add the
host to the environment. The error was Unable to add HEVM to the manager.
However, I can login to the environment just fine, but it does not have the
HEVM and the host it's currently running on is down.

I've attached the hosted engine setup log.  Let me know if there are any
other logs that will be helpful

Logan