[ovirt-users] Recognize HE iSCSI volume size change

Jeff Burns admiraljkb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 17:36:21 UTC 2017

Chris,

Sorry to chime in late, but this might help you (or someone with a similar
upgrade situation) in the future.  The "rescan-scsi-bus.sh" script from the
sg3-utils package can handle the update for the size increase without the
reboot.   Just need to run with the "-s" param to look for resized LUNs
like the below (run from a CentOS7.3 server):

```
# rescan-scsi-bus.sh -s
Scanning SCSI subsystem for new devices
*Searching for resized LUNs *