[ovirt-users] ovirt 4.1 - is power management essential for hosted engine clustering ?

Joseph Kelly Joseph.Kelly at tradingscreen.com
Mon Feb 27 08:23:29 UTC 2017

By the way I noticed that ntpd wasn't running on the stock appliance engine provided as part of 4.1.
So I've installed and started that now, now both nodes and the hosted engine are now running ntpd, But it doesn't seem to have fixed my lack of failover.

From the RHEV 3.6 guide:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Virtualization/3.6/pdf/Self-Hosted_Engine_Guide/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Virtualization-3.6-Self-Hosted_Engine_Guide-en-US.pdf

Any info much appreciated.