[ovirt-users] hosted_storage locked [Solved]

Gary Pedretty gary at ravnalaska.net
Sun Jan 1 07:36:52 UTC 2017

I tried one more thing.  Not sure if this is what fixed it, but the hosts and the engine were on different timezones.  The hosts were all on AKST -9 UTC and the engine was on the default of UTC.   I changed the timezone on the engine to match the hosts and destroyed the hosted_storage domain again.  This time it re-imported it without any problems.

Thanks

Gary

Gary Pedretty                                        gary at ravnalaska.net
Systems Manager                                          www.flyravn.com
Ravn Alaska                           /\                    907-450-7251
5245 Airport Industrial Road         /  \/\             907-450-7238 fax
Fairbanks, Alaska  99709        /\  /    \ \ Second greatest commandment
Serving Alaska's Interior      /  \/  /\  \ \/\   "Love your neighbor as
Having a heatwave, its summer                       yourself” Matt 22:39