[ovirt-users] Watchdog device

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Sun Jan 1 14:18:00 UTC 2017

Hi Gary,
this is a known issue we're working on. if the VM is down it should
work as expected (edit the VM and close the dialog).
Please try and let me know. Another option is to do this until the bug
is resolved is using the REST API.

Note that this is currently working on on Linux guests (there are no
updated Windows drivers). You will need to configure
the device in the guest as explained by the docs.

Doron