[ovirt-users] [ovirt-devel] Lowering the bar for wiki contribution?

Barak Korren bkorren at redhat.com
Wed Jan 4 08:51:30 UTC 2017

On 4 January 2017 at 09:57, Roy Golan <rgolan at redhat.com> wrote:
> I'm getting the feeling I'm not alone in this, authoring and publishing a
> wiki page isn't as used to be for long time.

Maybe we're using the wrong tool for the job?
The site is intentionally not a wiki to allow OSAS some editorial
control over what goes on the public site.

I'm guessing that the scenario you are talking about here is a
developer looking to create a preliminary design document for further
discussion. Maybe we need a different tool and process for that?

--
Barak Korren
bkorren at redhat.com
RHCE, RHCi, RHV-DevOps Team