[ovirt-users] 4.0 web UI Session expired please try again

Robert Story rstory at tislabs.com
Wed Jan 4 17:59:18 UTC 2017

Since I upgrade to 4.0, I get this annoying message when I try to log in
again after I've been away for a while. On 3.6 the ui would go to a login
screen after some period of inactivity, and I could log right back in. With
4.0, logging in after inactivity goes to a page with this message, and I
have to click to get a login page and then log in again. This is very
annoying. Is there a way to revert to the old behavior?

Robert

--
Senior Software Engineer @ Parsons