[ovirt-users] PLEASE HELP - oVirt 4.0.5 Instability + Best way to rollback to 4.0.4

Rogério Ceni Coelho rogeriocenicoelho at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 18:09:13 UTC 2017

Oh my god ... This option means a lot of work ... But thanks anyway ... I
think in this case are more easy to clone this six new VMs (that does not
exist on ovirt engine database 4.0.4) to another Storage Domain with NFS or
oVirt Production enviroment and recreate them after checkpoint rollback.

Do you think ovirt-engine database restore are really not an option from
4.0.5 to 4.0.4 ?

Thanks.