[ovirt-users] Import Virtual Machines From Web Admin GUI

Tomáš Golembiovský tgolembi at redhat.com
Thu Jan 5 16:01:59 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm sort of puzzled why you still saw "Host key verification failed" if
you followed the procedure (or the steps described in [1]).

Only thing I can think of is that you used IP of the KVM host during the
procedure but then you used hostname in the URL (in import dialog).

Another possible problem could be that there were two conflicting host
keys in known_hosts file. But I believe adding "no_verify=1" would not
help in this case.

    Tomas

--
Tomáš Golembiovský <tgolembi at redhat.com>