[ovirt-users] VM Disks Locked

Clint Boggio cboggio at inlinenetworks.com
Thu Jan 5 16:52:11 UTC 2017

Well Brett that's not totally out of the question however I'd prefer not to. I've seen other threads whereby there was a database command to locate the problem, and then a command to take that information and solve the problem.

This system is very much in production and I'd like to avoid poking it with a stick lol.

Clint Boggio
Cell 903.918.8461
Office 903.213.2523 ext. 210