[ovirt-users] Request for oVirt Ansible modules testing feedback

Ondra Machacek omachace at redhat.com
Thu Jan 5 20:31:45 UTC 2017

ovirt_vms_facts module returns list of vms which match the pattern,
so something like this should work (I didn't try):

- name: print
  shell: echo "{{ item.name }} >> vms_name"
  with_items: "{{ ovirt_vms }}"

Oh right, the snapshots module wasn't merged, I will fix up, thank you.

Yes I agree, that Ansible modules can't currently fully replace the CLI.