[ovirt-users] Bad volume specification

Rodrick Brown rbrown at marketfactory.com
Fri Jan 6 06:30:27 UTC 2017

I'm using gluster/zfs for the backing store on my Ovirt VM's its seems our
gluster volume may have ran low on space and a few VM's we're paused due to
long i/o wait times.

I'm no longer able to bring these VM's back online because I get the
following error:

OSError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument
Thread-991494::ERROR::2017-01-06
01:17:32,990::vm::759::virt.vm::(_startUnderlyingVm)
vmId=`add4f65a-6389-4fc8-bf9d-bf92964cecf0`::The vm start process failed
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/sha

​StorageUnavailableError: Unable to get volume size for domain domain XXXX
volume XXXX

I have snapshots is their anyway I can recover or fix this issue? ​