[ovirt-users] ovirtvm-console : Failed to execute login on behalf - for user

Nathanaël Blanchet blanchet at abes.fr
Mon Jan 9 16:37:41 UTC 2017

Hi,

with 4.1 beta2, I try to use ovirtvm-console with my AD imported account
with issue "Failed to execute login on behalf - for user xxx".

  * I can login with name into the webadmin as a superuser.
  * I don't meet any issue with 4.0.x
  * whatever the pub key is it is the same
  * All other AD and local accounts work as expected with ovirtvm-console

Regarding the engine logs, it seems that some character of my name are
not recognized:

2017-01-09 17:35:52,014+01 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.sso.utils.SsoUtils] (default task-29) []
OAuthException server_error: java.text.ParseException: Invalid character
' ' encountered.
2017-01-09 17:35:52,016+01 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.aaa.LoginOnBehalfCommand] (default task-1)
[50439863] Unable to create engine session: EngineException:  user
sblanchet at levant.abes.fr in domain 'abes.fr-authz (Failed with error
PRINCIPAL_NOT_FOUND and code 5200)
2017-01-09 17:35:52,024+01 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.dal.dbbroker.auditloghandling.AuditLogDirector]
(default task-1) [50439863] Correlation ID: 50439863, Call Stack: null,
Custom Event ID: -1, Message: Failed to execute login on behalf - for
user sblanchet at levant.abes.fr.
2017-01-09 17:35:52,025+01 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.services.VMConsoleProxyServlet] (default task-1)
[50439863] Error processing request: : java.lang.RuntimeException:
Unable to create session using LoginOnBehalf

--
Nathanaël Blanchet

Supervision réseau
Pôle Infrastrutures Informatiques