[ovirt-users] VM listed twice in oVirt UI

Doug Ingham dougti at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 19:09:24 UTC 2017

Hi all,
 We had some hiccups in our datacenter over the new year which caused some
problems with our hosted engine.

I've managed to get everything back up & running, however now one of the
VMs is listed twice in the UI. When I click on the VM, both items are
highlighted & I'm able to configure & manage the VM as usual.
The FQDN & other things are picked up from the guest agent & displayed on
the UI as usual, however the CPU, RAM & Uptime stats for one of the pair
continue to show the stats from when the cluster died.

Any ideas?

oVirt 4.0.3.7
Gluster 3.8.5
CentOS 7