[ovirt-users] Cannot create VM with custom memory amount

TranceWorldLogic . tranceworldlogic at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 05:31:20 UTC 2017

Thanks Ondra that link is useful,
Do you have any Idea why VDSM disable balloon concept for RHEV and use for
all non-RHEV ?

Please refer to below link.
https://www.ovirt.org/documentation/sla/memory-balloon/

*"Currently the balloon memory device is being created by default by
libvirt for non RHEV environments, and VDSM disables it by default for
RHEV."*
Is there different technique use by RHEV ? Please provide me link for it
detail.
It will help me to compare ovirt and RHEV
*.*

Thanks,
~Rohit