[ovirt-users] Max number of api calls per user?

Juan Hernández jhernand at redhat.com
Wed Jan 11 14:26:20 UTC 2017

On 01/11/2017 03:16 PM, Grundmann, Christian wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there a maximum number of sessions per user?

There is no limit, except the available memory.

> I am doing python-api calls to remove VMs
>
> If I call my script 30 times simultaneously, one or two get an error.

What does 'simultaneously' mean exactly? Are you sending the requests in
parallel from different threads? Or from different processes? Or just
sending them in a loop?

The /var/log/ovirt-engine/server.log, /var/log/ovirt-engine/engine.log
and /var/log/httpd/ssl_access_log files can help determine what is
happening. Can you check and maybe share the relevant part of those files?