[ovirt-users] Unable to delete VM disk

Alexander Wels awels at redhat.com
Thu Jan 12 13:53:19 UTC 2017

On Friday, December 30, 2016 11:45:20 AM EST cmc wrote:
> Hi Alexander,
>
> Thanks. I've attached the log. Relevant error is the last entry.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Cam

Just to be clear on the flow when this occurs, you do the following on a VM
that is shut down:

1. Select the VM in the VM grid.
2. Click edit and the edit VM dialog pops up.
3. In the General tab you scroll down a little until you see the instance
Images widget that has the disk listed. You have 3 options:
  - Edit (edit disk)
  - + (add new row, that will give you the option to attach/create a disk)
  - - (remove disk)
You click - (remove disk)?
4. You get the exception?

Alexander