[ovirt-users] Hosted Engine: Add another host

gregor gregor_forum at catrix.at
Fri Jan 13 13:19:26 UTC 2017

Hi,

finally these are my steps to add a host to my cluster:

- Install CentOS 7 minimal
- Configure NTP (otherwise the installer stopped with an error)
- Configure Network and DNS
- Add the oVirt repo: yum -y install
http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/yum-repo/ovirt-release40.rpm
- Now add the host form the web management

Thanks for your help and links to the resources.

greetings
gregor