[ovirt-users] question regarding fencing proxies

cmc iucounu at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 13:48:22 UTC 2017

Thanks Martin. That is what I assumed was the case, but got worried
when the host could not communicate with the idrac via the 'Test'
option in the GUI. I planned to test it when I get a chance by
migrating all VMs bar one to the other host, setting the remaining one
as HA, and then bringing that host down to see if it gets migrated
successfully. I do plan to add a 3rd host.

I was looking at adding an APC agent as well. Can you tell me whether
4.x supports 2 PDUs per host? We have diverse power on each server. I
saw a post in 2012 that only one was supported and didn't see an
option for adding two slots in the GUI.

Thanks,

Cam