[ovirt-users] Black Screen Issue when installing Ovirt Hypervisor bare metal

Jeramy Johnson mrcomputer2007 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 15:15:55 UTC 2017

Hey Support, Im new to Ovirt and wanted to know if you can help me out
for some strange reason when i try to install Ovirt Node Hypervisor on a machine (baremetal) using the ISO, I get a black screen after I select Install Ovirt Hypervisor and nothing happens. Can someone help assist? The machine i'm using for deployment is HP 280 Business PC, i5 processor, 8gigs memory, 1tb hard drive.