[ovirt-users] VM listed twice in oVirt UI

Doug Ingham dougti at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 12:52:13 UTC 2017

Hi Tomas,

Heh, that seems interesting. Any chance you have the engine and vdsm logs
from the time the second vm has shown up?

I'll see if there's anything shareable in the Engine logs during the window
it happened, however VDSM logs will be difficult as the VMs moved around a
lot whilst I was trying to get everything back online.

BTW if you restart the VM, will one of them disappear? or you will have 2
down VMs?

It's persisted reboots of the VM, hosts and the Engine.

My initial fear was that it was trying to execute the VM twice, however it
turned out to be just a GUI issue. VM management was unaffected.

Doug